Benoy is an advanced practice physio from the UK with a specialist Interest in Hip pain & Running Injuries. Today we talk about lateral hip pain in runners. Topics we cover:
- What is lateral hip pain?
- What factors cause hip pain in runners?
- Once painful, what should I avoid to manage pain?
- What are some early stage rehab exercises?
- Should I believe terms like ‘your glutes aren’t firing’ & ‘ITB tightness’.
- When can I return to running with hip pain.
To learn more about the Masters Runner Symposium click on the link and enter code BENBRAD25OFF for 25% off. This course gives you 12-month access to 22 hours of Video, Audio, Free book and much more.
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- Follow Benoy on twitter by clicking here