My conversation with Amanda Brooks
Triggered by her running passion and her desire to find the most up-to-date running research, this year Amanda Brooks published her fabulous book ‘Run To The Finish’. She is also a journalist and a running coach teaching the ‘middle of the pack’ runners to embrace the ups and downs of running.
On today’s episode we cover 3 low moments a runner might experience and how to attack them with positivity. We cover a runner who encounters:
- Bad training runs
- Under-performing on race day.
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- Find Amanda’s Social media links below: Website, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Other podcast episodes:
- How can I boost my running program with Jason Fitzgerald
- The many paths to success & fulfillment for amateur runners with Matt Chittim