Today we dive into the elastic limits of running performance by talking about the ‘central governor theory’ proposed by Tim Noakes and discussed in Alex Hutchinson’s book ‘Endure’.
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals & running performance. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- Book: Alex Hitchinson: Endure
Other podcast episodes:
- Principle #10 to Overcome your Running Injury
- The many paths to success for amateur runners with Matt Chittim
- How to Run Faster without Injury with Chris Russell