I’ve run in your shoes
I’m a runner passionate about helping runners
Every runner gets hit with any injury. Sometimes it’s months into regular running, sometimes it’s years. But if you’re serious about the “Runner’s Life” as I call it, you will run into an injury. That injury may be minor or serious. But even a minor injury or “nag” can turn into something debilitating over time leading to aggravated symptoms or worse, the inability to run at all.
As a runner myself, I’ve been where you are. I’ve experienced the frustration of an injury compromising my running abilities. It’s a terrible feeling. This is exactly why I became a licensed Physio in Australia. After working on my own injury I realized I could help runners world-wide get back to what they love doing most. I’ve spent years helping hundreds of runners feel confident in running again. Not only will you receive evidence-backed information to help your current injury, but you will gain critical information to reduce the likelihood of future injuries.
My courses are designed with prevention and education in mind. I discovered an enormous amount of “bad” information on the internet. It shouldn’t be so hard to find healthy, effective help to repair and prevent injuries as a runner. And my courses offer just that: solid, proven techniques to assist with your injury and provide powerful prevention tools.
The Runner’s Life isn’t easy. But with the right tools, education, and a good guide, it can be one of the most rewarding ways to stay in shape and move through life.
I would love to help you thrive as a runner.
• Brodie Sharpe / Founder & CEO The Run Smarter Series
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor of Health Science & Masters of Physiotherapy Practice (2012)
• The Running Clinic – Certified professional
• Musculoskeletal injuries for runners online course (Simon Bartold – One of Australia’s best running podiatrists)
• Running Repairs course (Tom Goom – One of the world’s leading running physiotherapists)
• Athletics Victoria Run coaching qualifications
• Sports Medicine Australia – The Secrets to injury Proofing runners
• Host of the Run Smarter Podcast 2019
• Owner of the Breakthrough Running Clinic 2019
Running specialist guest speaker on:
• Pushing the limits podcast – Lisa Tamati
• The Athlete’s Garage – Trang Nguyen
• Runbuzz Radio – Steve Carmichael
• Healthy Runner – Duane Scotti
• Runnez Radio – Rick Mirabella
• We Got The Runs – Letty Lundi
• Diz Runs Radio – Denny Krahe
Published articles in:
• CEA Magazine
• So Let’s Go Running E-magazine
As an Osteopath, this course helped me understand running from the perspective of a client, common training errors and advising on preventative measures, different training methods and running technique. I also have a better understanding of the evidence based research for running. As a new runner myself, I feel confident going forward to achieve my goals.
If you’re looking to advance your performance or expand your knowledge of endurance sports, this course is well-worth your investment! The Run Smarter Series brings to you a comprehensive, evidence-based, user-friendly module that is sure to improve any aspect of your training—no matter if you’re beginner- or advanced-level. Brodie is an excellent instructor, sharing clinical, research, and anecdotal insight in an immersive and engaging delivery.
After over a year and half of constant running injuries, Brodie’s course helped me get back to feeling 100%. I was starting to lose hope and this vast amount of information helped me get back on the road again.
The plan to get back on your feet
1. Step One
Build your Running IQ by Subscribing to the Podcast.
2. Step Two
3. Step Three
Need one-on-one tailored assistance? Have Brodie on your team via online or in-person physiotherapy.