Today is episode #1 of our Recovery Month theme! We kick off the month by recapping on relatable past episodes. Rather than send you back to refresh your knowledge, Brodie thought it would be a better idea to do the hard work for you. So, we summarize the key points from these episode:
- Episode #7: Stress less: The hidden dangers that reduced your capacity to adapt.
- Number 18: Sleep & cortisol in running injuries
- Episode #28: Sleep science for runners with Dr Amy Bender
- Number 59 Q&A: Warm-up, Stretching & recovery tips
- Episode #79 The good & Bad of Massage therapy with Alice Sanvito
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog post.
Other podcast episodes:
- Principle #7 to Overcome your Running Injury: Stress Less
- The Relationship of Sleep & Cortisol in Running Injuries
- Sleep Science for Runners with Dr Amy Bender
- The Good & Bad (mostly bad) of Massage Therapy with Alice Sanvito
- Q&A #3: Warm-up, Stretching & Recovery tips