Today we are answering all your questions around warm-ups, stretching and recovery. Firstly, we dive into the right warm-up routine. Whether it’s a light jog or a time-trial run, your warm-up and recovery routine is answered!
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
Other podcast episodes:
- Principle #1 to Overcome your Running Injury: Adaptation Education
- The Run Smarter Podcast Q&A #1: Answering all your running injury questions
- The Run Smarter Podcast Q&A 2 Answering all your Strength Training Questions