Jake Lowe is an extremely enthusiastic running coach from the UK and hosts the podcast Running with Jake. He is also a podcast host on the ‘Running with Jake’ podcast, where he helps motivate, entertain and inspire his running tribe. Apart from sharing his passion and insight towards goal setting, we dive deeper into running motivation, human behaviour and injury woes. Jake discusses practical strategies for these scenarios along with enhancing the process of self-reflection.
To continue listening to Jake Lowe I highly recommend listening to his podcast ‘Running with Jake‘
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- You can also find Jake on Facebook & Instagram
Other podcast episodes:
- Unleash your power within part 1: Success Cycle
- Unleash your power within Part 2: Running with fulfillment