My conversation with Jeff Craigen
This is an episode every runner needs to listen to and self-reflect. Because we know that all pain is generated from the brain and the brain concludes it is serving a purpose when eliciting pain signals. For example, Jeff Craigen has an incredible story of self-healing after being crippled with back pain, arthritis and several other ailments. We listen to Jeff’s backstory discovering the mind body connection before diving into the interview. We discuss his revelation, and how it can help runners who have experienced pain and injury.
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- Check out Jeff’s website Mind Body Healer & instagram
Other podcast episodes:
- Principle #10 to Overcome your Running Injury: Pessimism, Perfectionism & Personality
- Pain Science 1: Explaining pain for runners
- Pain science 2: Understanding Chronic pain for runners