My conversation with Carrie Cheadle
Carrie Cheadle is a sports psychologist & co-author of the book ‘Rebound: Train your brain to bounce back stronger from sports injuries’. Every runner needs to recognize the importance of behavior, attitudes and mindset for recovery. It is also important to self-reflect on your personality and use your strengths and weaknesses as a great ally, rather than a hindrance.
We cover all these topics and include strategies to help these common running personalities:
- The impatient runner
- The fearful runner
- The stubborn runner
- The victimized runner
- The repeat offender
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- For mental skills training visit Carrie’s website
Other podcast episodes:
- How to thrive in ultras with attitude & philosophy with Shawn Bearden
- The many paths to success & fulfillment for amateur runners with Matt Chittim
- Learn to Love the Run you’ve got with Amanda Brooks