My conversation with Matt Chittim
Matt Chittim is a running coach & host of the Rambling Runner podcast and we discuss his amateur running career & the humble beginnings of the podcast which has exploded to 2.5 million downloads and counting.
Backed off his passion being a basketball coach, Matt decided to test his coaching skills on amateur runners. We explore the fascinating topic of ‘success & fulfillment’ for runners & discuss practical tips for habit formation, self-reflection on internal motivations and ways you can re-ignite your running passion.
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- Visit The Rambling Runner website, Twitter and instagram
Other podcast episodes:
- Learn to love the run you’ve got Amanada Brooks
- Survive & thrive as a masters runner with Matt Walsh
- Principle #10 to Overcome your Running Injury: Pessimism, Perfectionism & Personality