That’s Running speaks out!
Runner’s knee AKA Patellofemoral pain syndrome is a complex topic. So Pat & Mike from That’s Running Podcast helped me with providing the best advice for you and your knee pain.
In this episode you will learn:
- How we define PFJ pain & outdated terminology
- Why you should stop foam rolling your ITB
- Correct diagnosis before undergoing treatment
- What are the treatment options for you
- Common mistakes with PFJ pain
- Common training errors
- Is changing your shoes the answer?
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- Follow the boys on Facebook
- Follow the boys on Instagram
Other podcast episodes:
- Strength training 1: injury risk & injury prevention
- Strength training 4: Exercises & program planning Richard Blagrove
- Is there a right & wrong running shoe? With JF Esculier