My conservation with JF Esculier
In my opinion JF Esculier is #1 when it comes to evidence based clinic practice for treating runners. He has published several running related studies and is constantly updating his knowledge on all things running. JF does have a huge interest is shoe prescription relating to injury reduction, treatment & performance, so our discussion revolves around just that. We discuss when you should change running shoes, if it is okay to run in 1 shoe type, if we need running support & what we do for plantar fasciitis!!
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- Visit The Rambling Runner website, Twitter and instagram
Other podcast episodes:
- Is a Carbon Fibre Shoe Right for Me? with Simon Bartold
- Using Shoes as Tools to Overcome Injury? With Matt Klein