Simon Bartold jumps on the podcast today to help clear the air on carbon fibre shoes. Simon is a Podiatrist and has spent several years working with the worlds best shoe brands on shoe manufacturing. He is world-class with the latest research on shoe science and performance & is THE expert to ask, ‘Is a carbon fibre shoe right for you?’ We discuss how these are different to traditional running shoes, how the mechanics benefit a runner & how to best use this type of shoe.
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- To find out more on Simon please visit his website Bartold Clinical
Other podcast episodes:
- Using Shoes as Tools to Overcome Injury? With Matt Klein
- Is there a right & wrong running shoe? with JF Esculier