Avoiding & Managing Stress Fractures
Runners DREAD a stress fractures! It is often misdiagnosed or picked up very late. So it is crucial that all runners:
- Learn why stress fractures occur
- What the common symptoms are
- How to effectively manage it
- How to implement preventative strategies
We cover all of this in today’s episode!
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
Other podcast episodes:
- The hidden dangers of RED-S with Isobel Ross
- Principle #1 to Overcome your Running Injury: Adaptation Education