Brodie’s Tendinopathy Journey
On this episode of The Run Smarter Podcast Brodie talks about the chronic tendinopathy he has had behind his knee for several years. Even with increasing mileage, preparing for races and performing at a level he was happy with, he always had this annoying tendon pain.
So, during lockdown he went on a 4 month mission to overcome his pain and documented his journey. Once you hear this you will take away sessions that apply to any chronic injury rehabilitation.
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
Other podcast episodes:
- Principle #1 to Overcome your Running Injury: Adaptation Education
- Talking Tendons 4: Case study of Patellar Tendinopathy with Caz
- Talking Tendons 1: Tendinopathy 101