Dr. Heather Hausenblas PhD, is a physical activity & exercise addiction expert, researcher, and author. Also, she is a co-author of 5 scientific books, and has published over 100 scientific journal articles.
So, today we discuss the fascinating topic of exercise addiction. Here are the topics:
- Firstly, the difference between exercise addiction and exercise committed.
- Typical behaviour and characteristics for someone who is addicted to exercise.
- The consequences associated with this addiction.
- The involvement of social media & health devices on the running population.
- Lastly, strategies & measures to help exercise addiction.
To contact Dr Heather for any questions head to: email@example.com
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
Other podcast episodes:
- Principle #10 to Overcome your Running Injury: Pessimism, Perfectionism & Personality
- Unleash your power within part 1: Success Cycle
- Unleash your power within Part 2: Running with fulfillment