Neil & Victoria are from the Running PTs podcast & today we do a round-table format to help you with your calf strains. Firstly, we discuss:
- Who gets calf strains
- Presentation, Signs & Symptoms
- Why you get calf strains
- How to manage calf strains
- What are some preventative strategies
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- Check out Neil and Victoria’s podcast here
- Click here for Victoria’s insta, Neil’s insta
Other podcast episodes:
- Strength training 1: Strength training injury risk & injury prevention
- Strength training 2: To be a better runner, I just need to run. Right?
- How to Run Faster without Injury with Chris Russell