This episode I have combined forces with Chris Russell the host of RunRunLive 4.0 podcast to discuss our tips on running faster without increasing your risk of injury.
A few points Chris Russell will touch on:
- How to structure your running training
- Ways to remain consistent
- What footwear aids speed
- What role nutrition has in running faster
- Recovery tips
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- You can follow Chris over on his website or follow him on twitter
Other podcast episodes:
- Principle #1 to Overcome your Running Injury: Adaptation Education
- How can I boost my running program with Jason Fitzgerald
- From your half to full Marathon. How to Survive & Thrive! with Rick Mirabella