My conversation with Jason Fitzgerald
Jason Fitzgerald is not only the host of the Strength Running Podcast, he is also a 2:39 marathoner, author, blog writer & running coach! With his thirst for running knowledge, Jason has spent years researching the best advice on running programs, bio-mechanics & optimal performance. It was a blast to have Jason on to pick his brain on the best running program for you! We discuss the general components that should be in a running program, common mistakes runners make when preparing for a race, secret tips to run faster & reach any running goal.
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- Check out the Strength Running website and follow Jason on twitter
Other podcast episodes:
- Survive & thrive as a masters runner with Matt Walsh
- From your half to full marathon with Rick Mirabella