From your half to full Marathon. How to Survive & Thrive! with Rick Mirabella
My conversation with Rick Mirabella
Rick Mirabella & I decided to creatively combine our knowledge & come up with 6 tips to reach your half marathon PB & 6 tips to successfully transition from a half marathon to a full marathon. Rick is the founder and head coach at www.runnez.com & host of the Runnez Radio podcast. He has coached thousands of runners of all abilities & has a greater insight into this topic than I. Hear what tips we have each written down & take advantage of this value-packed episode!
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
Other podcast episodes:
- How can I boost my running program with Jason Fitzgerald
- Principle #1 to Overcome your Running Injury: Adaptation Education
- Strength training 1: Strength training injury risk & injury prevention