Chris Bramah is a UK based physio and researcher. His past research has focused the ways someones running technique might influence the likelihood of injury and also investigating the possibility on increasing performance. This could mean factors such as your running cadence, step width, upper body posture, hip drop, knee and ankle movements. Chris also shares the factor of footwear for performance and injury prevention. On today’s episode he shares all his research findings in a way any runner can understand and apply.
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- Click here for Chris’ Website
- Follow Chris Bramah on Twitter
Other podcast episodes:
- Using Shoes as Tools to Overcome Injury? With Matt Klein
- Addressing Common Running Misconceptions Part 2: Running Form