My conversation with Daniel Farrugia
Daniel Farrugia is the host of the Trail Runners Experience and today I had the privilege of chatting all about trail running. Daniel is a running coach and experienced trail/ultra runner. He shares his insights into the expectations when beginning to run trails, how it will benefit your road running, risks associated with trails, along with helpful tips for experienced runners to elevate their trail performance.
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- Click here for Daniel’s website Distance running unlimited
Other podcast episodes:
- How to thrive in ultras with attitude & philosophy with Shawn Bearden
- Survive & thrive as a masters runner with Matt Walsh
- Common training errors with Tyson Popplestone