Let’s explore Plantar Fasciitis 2
Last episode we covered causes, prognosis, symptoms, differential diagnosis and risk factors. It is essential for effective management that a correct diagnosis and compromised structures are identified so please listen to the previous episode if you haven’t already done so. Now let’s bring on plantar fasciitis 2.
In this episode you will learn:
- STEP 1: ways to reduce pain
- Next with STEP 2: building up load tolerance
- Then STEP 3: Maintenance & prevention phase
- My 5 tips for plantar fasciitis prevention
- Running considerations for plantar fasciitis
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
Other podcast episodes:
- Strength Training 5: Keep your feet strong with Podiatrist Tim Bransdon
- Plantar Fasciitis 1: Causes, diagnosis & characteristics