Q&A part two answer your instagram responses. Here are you questions Brodie will be answering:
- Why do runners implement plyometrics in their strength training when their run is already a plyometric movement?
- How do you encourage people to mentally & emotionally approach a rehab program?
- Thoughts on general mobility work for runners? Interventions involving foam rollers, tripper point release balls etc, what effect does this have for recovery and when should a runner adopt this into their weekly routine?
- What is the most effective treatment for tibialis anterior overload injuries?
Tune in to see what insight Brodie has on these topics.
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Become a patron!
- Receive Run Smarter Emails
- Book a FREE Injury chat with Brodie
- Run Smarter App IOS or Android
- Podcast Facebook group
- Run Smarter Course
- with code ‘PODCAST’ for 3-day free trial.
Other podcast episodes:
- Q&A: S&C training tips/preventing rolled ankles/leg length discrepancy
- Q&A: Boom bust cycles/DOMS/running boredom/training structure