My conversation with Dr Duane Scotti
The roles flip for today’s episode. I am the guest on the Healthy Runner Podcast and share my knowledge on shin splints. Causes, Treatments and Prevention tips. Shin splints is one of the most common shin complaints for runners so recognizing early symptoms and implementing the right treatment early is the best management. Duane Scotti was a great host and we cover a lot of great content.
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Follow & contribute on the Run Smarter Podcast Facebook page
- You can also follow our instagram page for latest audio snippets, research and blog posts
- Spark your therapy website
- Follow Duane on facebook and instagram
Other podcast episodes:
- Overcoming your calf strains with Neil & Victoria
- Plantar Fasciitis 1: Causes, diagnosis & characteristics
- Avoiding & managing stress fractures