We are closing recovery month & this year with a bang!
This month we interviewed Dr. Izzy Smith, Simon Wegerif, Chris Schneider, Shona Halson, Christie Aschwanden, Dr. Carl Foster and Dave Proctor covering all topics on recovery.
Brodie talks about what he has learnt, and his highlights throughout the entire recovery month.
Congratulations on listening to this podcast and starting your run smarter journey. The run smarter podcast is designed to help you build on your knowledge, so you can tackle all your running goals. Hosted by Brodie Sharpe with the mission to ‘bring clarity & control to every injured runner’. Firstly, gain the universal principles every runner needs to know by listening to the first podcast seasons. Secondly, find podcast topics tailored to your specific situation with either Brodie’s solo episodes, or special guest episodes. Lastly, execute on what you learn and transform into a stronger, healthier, SMARTER runner.
- Click here to find the Run Smarter App on IOS or Android
- You can also support the podcast for $5AUD per month and interact with the podcast on a deeper level by visiting our patreon page
- You can also click here for our smarter runner facebook group
Other podcast episodes:
- Heart rate variability for measuring recovery with Simon Wegerif
- Understanding your Recovery Pyramid with Shona Halson
- Bringing you up to speed on recovery
- Understanding Nutrition for Optimal Recovery with Christie Aschwanden
- Dave Proctor’s Ultra Recovery Strategies